Favorite movie

When I was little, I just couldn’t do without my favorite movie, Finding Nemo. I watched the journey through the big blue sea so many times, my parents grew tired of hearing me say, ” I want to watch Nemo!” And while I thought it was the most amazing thing to watch Dori and Marlyn’s expedition to find his beloved son, my brothers moaned and groaned through the whole movie. I never understood how someone could get tired of watching this movie! It had humor that all ages could appreciate. That’s why it was my all time favorite movie when I was four years old. While I watched it twelve times a day I ate my families lifetime supply of ice cream and popcorn. Without it I would have been bored out of my mind for the sort period of time when it was my favorite movie.

20140417-003648.jpg
Picture I drew of Nemo and Dori.

2 thoughts on “Favorite movie

1. I like the picture you drew of Nemo and Dori. Your are very talented at both writing and drawing. I love how you added dialog to show your families emotion. Your blog is really cool and I like the animals. Can’t wait to read more of your work! 😀😃